Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 5: Write A Letter To Your Dreams

So I think it's funny that technically the assignment is to write a letter TO my dreams. So I'm going to take this as literally as possible(:

Dear Dreams,
I work really hard to fulfil you. Some times it's really difficult to achieve you, but that's okay, because it's all worth it in the end. Some of you long term dreams like Going to College, Getting a Degree In Elementary Education, Getting Married and Making a Family, Going Into the Mission Feild: are going to be tough to overcome. I know I have some awesome people to help me out along the way though. Sorry I'm I've got such high expectations, but achieving a dream that's easy to achieve isn't nearly as rewarding as achieving a dream that's not so easy to achieve. All of you are important. Without dreams life would be almost pointless. So thanks. Hopefully all see you all come true sometime in my future<3
-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment