Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 7: Write A Letter To Your Ex

This is a little uncomfortable, so I'm gonna keep this short, and vague(:

Dear...People Of My Past,
As the popular quote says "Don't worry about the people in your past, there's a reason they're not in your future." You were put into my life to be a part of my past: An experience, a warning, preparation, a lesson. You were in my life to make me stronger and wiser. You were put there to force me to open up and feel thing I had never felt before, even if they weren't as "real" as I thought they were. You've given me a confidence I didn't have before. I've learned that you don't always know someone as well as you think you do. I've learned to think before speaking. I've learned to not be so sensitive and dramatic. I've learned to be wary of other's feelings. And I've learned to take life as it comes. Who you were then, made me who I am now and, for that, I'm thankful. I can only pray that you are as happy about where you are now as I am happy about where I am now.
-Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment