Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 3: Write A Letter To Your Parents

Dear Mom and Dad,
You guys are the greatest. You support me no matter what. You have an unconditional love that can't be matched by anyone other than God. I know I can rely on you for anything. I think you've done a pretty good job of raising us if I do say so myself. I know I get aggravated at you every now and then, but I know you just want the best for me. And I know y'all get aggravated at me sometimes, but you should know that one if my greatest pleasures is in pleasing you guys(but I'll admit, it's also pretty fun to tick y'all off[;). I've realized, especially in the past year, that I am MORE than fortunate to have y'all for parents: godly people who love me and take care of me no matter what. I'm lucky to have parents at all and the fact that y'all are who you are, is only an added bonus. Even though you don't let me do everything I want to, like ride in the car with a boy to CHURCH, or go see Paranormal Activity 2, I know it's because you love me you don't want me to turn out like some of the other hoodlum people we have to deal with; which is good, because I don't want to turn out that way either. And even though you rag on me about my grades, I know you're proud of me. So anyways, I'm thankful for you and I love you. A lot(:
-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for being such an easy kid to raise. You make us look like good parents.
    Love you. And for the record, we never said you couldn't ride in the car with a boy, we just said that Daddy would have to come along ;)

    ReplyDelete