Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 8: Write A Letter To Your Favorite Internet Friend

Dear  Rachel,
You're my favorite internet friend because I feel like that's really the only place I hear from you these days, and also because you are the only person who can literally make me Laugh Out Loud every time I read your Facebook status. "If life gives you melons, you could be dyslexic." , "This is a perfect example of a status that isn't about the Rangers. It's about Pluto, may he revolve in peace. 1930 - 2006" Everything is FRAZILY sarcastic, you cheater. And also, your picture comments are always the best. They're creative. Why don't we ever see each other in person anymore? That's weird. It seemed like for a while there I saw you ALL the time.... But anyways. Yeah.... Aha(:
-Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment