Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 15: Write A Letter To The Person You Miss The Most

Dear Ari,
I miss you like no other. I miss how you laugh with me when no one else does. I miss telling you everything. I miss your smiling face. I miss knowing you'll be at church. Every now and then I still catch myself thinking you'll be there and it's like, the biggest bummer when I realize you are so far away. I miss our deep conversations. I miss going to Chick-Fil-A and then walking around Game Stop, making fun of all of the pointless Wii games people come up with. I miss our inside jokes. I miss you're positive attitude. I miss having you to put me in check when I'm being too dramatic or something like that. I wish you were here so I would actually like more than three freshman(; I miss your blonde moments. I miss your creativity. I miss your clumsiness. I miss your hugs. I miss your entire family. I miss listening to Kegan ramble about Miley Cyrus(; I miss chasing Kara around the lighthouse. I miss Randy's laugh and laid back attitude. I miss Jennifer's story telling methods, okay? (; And believe it or not I miss hearing Briana's voice on Hallie's speaker phone. I need to see you guys, like, no lie. Sara L and I have decided to come visit over Christman break, so be prepared. (; Ya'll are definitely too far away.
Anyways, I love and miss you!
-Hannah.

1 comment:

  1. Hannah I just saw this, it makes me wanna cry, In a good way though. Cause I miss you too. Like a whole lot. Love you lots as always<3<3
    -Ari(':

    ReplyDelete