Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 17: Write A Letter To Someone From Your Childhood

Dear Mrs. Rhonda,
I haven't seen you in forever, but when I think back to my childhood, you were a big part of it. You are a wonderful lady. You love everyone unconditionally. You are so kind and caring. I remember used to, every time I would see you, you'd kiss my forehead and leave a lipstick print. You always treated Hallie and I so well. We used to love to come over and swim or play Pretty Pretty Princess with Christa and Lacy. You were a great influence in my life and I miss you very much!
Hopefully we'll see each other again sometime soon.(:
I love you!
-Hannah.

1 comment:

  1. Oh HannahKate...You are so precious! You definetly made me cry when I read this! You and your family will ALWAYS be so precious to me and to my family! I know I always leave the lipstick mark...but hey then you know you had been hugged and kissed by me!! I miss seeing you, HallieBeth and mom and dad...we should get together!
    Always know that I love you, but more importantly you are a child of the King and His love, grace and mercy will never let you down!
    I love you HannahKate! Thanks for making my day!!!

    ReplyDelete