Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 18: Write A Letter To The Person You Wish You Could Be

This is going to be more like Write A Letter To The Person You Hope To Be (Like)

Dear Daddy,
I can't think of a better person to have for a dad. You are funny. Everyone loves you, even when you're goofy. You don't embarrass me. ........ often(; You are EXTREMELY patient. You hardly ever get angry and I've only ever heard you raise your voice a few times. You love Mom and its apparent. I am confident I will never have to know what it's like to live in a broken home, which is a huge blessing. You make boring things fun. You have a song for every occasion. You love God. You spoil me(; When you're around, people can't be upset. You keep things organized. You keep Mom sane. You know how to talk to Hallie and I like we're adults. You love your family. There's never been a time in my life when I was unsure of your love for me. I know I can trust you. You are creative. You're smart. And even though you're gone a lot, you have a pretty awesome job(;
I love you. I hope I grow up to be like you someday.
-Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment