Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 21: Write A Letter To Someone You Judged By Their First Impression

Dear Morgan,
This may be a little weird, maybe not, but most likely pretty weird, but you were who I thought of when I saw this topic sooo.....
I'll admit that I definitely judged you by my first impression... and what other people said and what I "saw" from the outside looking in, which made for a twisted view of who you really are. I still don't really know you very well, but I know you well enough to know that what you see is not always what you get. Sometimes people, including myself, may think you're being rude or harsh, but really you're just voicing your opinion. There is some bit of sarcasm in almost everything you say. Sometimes its difficult to decide if you're actually being sarcastic or not.. haha. You actually care more than you let on. You are, or at least you seem(like I said: I still don't know you that well) confident in yourself. You are absolutely hilarious all the time. You treat my best friend well, and I'm glad he has you. Your opinion on things is always interesting, even if I might not always agree. You're gorgeous, of course, and I just couldn't think of a better person to be my grandmother. HA(:
I'm sorry for judging. I promise to not do that anymore(:
-Hannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment